In this video, you'll learn how to create a basic HTTP Resource that can be used to display a list of records in Internal.
1) Add a list view
2) Specify details of your HTTP request.
3) Add a transformer to modify the response into an array of objects with the attributes you want to render.
4) Run Preview to verify the data is in the correct format and to update your resource's attributes.
5) Go to the Attributes tab to configure the attributes for your resource. Attributes are automatically populated based on the response data for your request(s).
6) Save your HTTP Resource. Now the resource is ready to be used in any Space.
Prerequisite: Add an HTTP data source before you get to this step.