In this tutorial video, we'll showcase how you can transform a simple order tracking spreadsheet into a fully custom business app / internal tool.
1) Connect a Google Sheet as a Data Source .
2) Create a new Space for your Tool.
3) (video tutorial begins here)
Add a Card List Component to display Orders "To Pack" - using data from your Google Sheet.
- Configure Card List component
- Add in-line Image component to display item being ordered
4) Add a table component to display Orders "To Ship".
- Configure table columns and add a filter to show only "packed" Orders
5) Add another table component to display completed and canceled Orders.
- Configure table columns, add pillbox display to "Status" and then add a filter to show the right Orders.
6) Add a button to move Orders from "To Pack" card list into "To Ship" table by editing the status.
7) Add two buttons to move Orders from "To Ship" to final table
- Configure first button to complete the order
- Configure second button to cancel the order