How to connect
Please, note: s3 Uploads have a size limit of ~10MB
First, you'll need to configure AWS to work with Internal. Then, enter the following information to connect S3 to Internal:
- Name: Give your data source a name for use within Internal.
- Access Key ID: Enter this in for the IAM user you created for Internal.
- Secret Access Key: Enter this in for the IAM user you created for Internal.
- Region: Your AWS region code - see here.
What happens when you connect
When you connect DynamoDB to Internal, we'll generate the following automatically:
- A list function for each S3 bucket.
Filtering and sorting
Internal currently supports filtering and sorting on the key Only the "=" operator is supported.
Uploading files to S3
To enable uploading files to specific S3 buckets, use the S3 Uploader component.
Displaying inline images
If you have images stored in S3 and you would like to display these images in Internal, use the Image component.