Internal supports Cassandra version 3.0 and 3.11.
How to connect
- Display Name: Give your data source a name for use within Internal.
- Host: The hostname or IP address of your data source.
- Port: Port to connect to. By default, this is prefilled with standard values (Cassandra:9042).
- Username: Credentials for this data source.
- Password: Credentials for this data source.
What happens when you connect
When you connect Cassandra to Internal, we'll generate the following for you automatically:
- A resource for each table in your database. Think of these as prebuilt queries, so you don't have to write queries for everything.
- An insert, update, and delete function for each table in the database (if the connecting user account has these privileges).
Filtering and Sorting
While Internal enables filtering and sorting on all columns, we recommend indexing columns on large tables to improve performance. Supported operators vary by data type but include =, !=, <, <=",">, >=. </,>