You can make requests to any HTTP, REST, GraphQL or SOAP API using Internal's HTTP data source. This means you can connect Internal to any 3rd-party platforms with an external-facing API or create new Internal functionality from your company's existing APIs.
Include a user and password for Basic access authentication when making requests to this HTTP server.
Prerequisite: The workspace has had a new Environment added to it.
1) Open the Data Sources menu:
2) Click into your HTTP Data Source
3) In the default view ("Environments"), click "Add New"
4) In the resulting dropdown, select the environment in which you'd like to use the Data Source:
5) Enter the connection information for your data source
6) Click "Save"
7) This data source (and its associated URL and headers) is now linked to a specific environment
Why do I need this?
Provide any key-value pairs that you wish to pass along in the header. These are passed along whenever any function in this data source is used.
You can set up other authentication methods by creating an Auth Provider.
1) HTTPS: Endpoint urls must be secure. Internal will validate the connection to the server is secure before sending any data.
2) IP Addresses
The following IPs will be used to send writes to your endpoint:
The parsed certificates completely replace the default system trusted certificates.