Connecting to Hubspot allows you to pull in and manipulate your marketing, CRM, and service data like you would a database. This means you can:
- Pull in ticket information from service data and serve it up alongside user information from your databases
- Create a comprehensive view of a customer by pulling in deal data and contacts from sales data, and combine it with engagement metrics from your databases
How to connect
- Name: Identifier for this data source in Internal.
- Hubspot API Key: Enter in the API key from Hubspot.
What happens when you connect
Internal reads from your Hubspot data and automatically generates:
- A list function for the following Hubspot datasets: Companies, Contacts, Contacts Deals, Contacts Tickets, Deals, Deals Tickets, Line Items, Products, Quotes, Tickets. List functions read data from your data source and allow you to display that data in components - think of these as prebuilt SQL queries, so you don't have to write queries for everything.
- An insert, update, and delete function for each dataset. These functions will allow you to manipulate the data.