Internal supports three methods of Single Sign-on.
- Google OAuth
- Okta Open ID Connect (coming soon)
- Generic SAML 2.0
To enable Google OAuth:
- Log in to Internal
- In Company Settings, go to the Security tab and click on Single Sign-On.
- Select Google OAuth as your SSO provider.
- Verify your Google account by clicking "Sign in with Google".
- Once verified, check the box "Require employees to use Single Sign-On when signing into their Internal account" to require SSO for all users.
- Save your settings.
Okta Open ID Connect
Generic SAML 2.0
Learn more here.